You are here


PLEASE NOTE: Former students should go to the Ministry of Education’s new ‘Student Transcript Service’ to order a transcript.  You will need your Personal Education Number place an order.

To obtain your PEN number, there is an application and form at this link.

If you already know your PEN number, you can go directly to the Transcript Service page at:

If you have to order from Yale Secondary, you may purchase transcripts for $7.50 each, but you MUST contact the school with your details and to request the transcript. Please pay for your transcripts by clicking on the link below.  Make sure you keep a receipt.

Once you have paid, please email with:

A copy of your receipt

Legal first name
Legal last name (when you graduated)
year of graduation
how many transcripts you would like

The complete address of where you would like them mailed.